While I was away at CHA

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello friends! While I was at the Craft and Hobby Mega Show, Anna Griffin was on HSN celebrating 20 years of her amazing products! Anna's style and designs are so unique and timeless. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of her brand is quality. I love that her product not only lasts but everything she creates is made so incredibly well. 
Here's a look at a few of the samples I made for the 20th Anniversary HSN show.



 photo Shemaine20thAnnivPaper1.jpg

 photo Shemaine20thAnnivPaper4.jpg

This card was my favorite. I cut out the design on the paper and created a card that looked like a purse.

 photo Shemaine20thAnnivPaper3.jpg


It's so easy to create Rosettes with strips of this cardstock since it's nice and heavy.


 photo Shemaine20thAnnivPaper2.jpg


Next I have some samples with the new...

 Chalkboard Stamp Set
{this item sold out but keep checking Anna's page at HSN to see if it comes back in stock}


 photo Shemainechalkboard1.jpg

I stamped this one in the black ink that comes with the stamp set.



For this card I paired Anna's 3D Stickers, flourish die and the Chalkboard image to make a beautiful card.  

 photo Shemainechalkboard4.jpg


Anna's new embossing folders also compliment the stamps well.

 photo Shemainechalkboard6.jpg

The green ink is fun to create with as well!  


 photo Shemainechalkboard2.jpg


I really love how easy it was to cut out the sentiments after stamping them and then layer them like I did over the rosette made from patterned paper.

Beautiful stamp set right? 

I'll be sharing more Anna creations from the show next week, so look for that post! 

http://www.pinterest.com/annagriffininc/

Don't forget to visit the Anna Griffin Pinterest page for tons of inspiration for creating with your favorite Anna Griffin products!

Have a creative day!

{S}

4 comments:

Stephanie McKnight said...

I just discovered you and your blog! I love everything Anna, too. Most of my creative stash is Anna. I bought just about everything of Anna's on HSN on Jan.10. I look forward to seeing your future creations, as I can see, you too, are also fabulously talented! Thank you.

Stephanie McKnight said...

I just discovered you and your blog! I love everything Anna, too. Most of my creative stash is Anna. I bought just about everything of Anna's on HSN on Jan.10. I look forward to seeing your future creations, as I can see, you too, are also fabulously talented! Thank you.

Linda E said...

What gorgeous cards!

Diane Long said...

Love them all Shemaine!!!!!

 
site design by designer blogs