More Chicks Please!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello friends. I wanted to share the rest of my Chicks from the Unity release this week. I so love these adorable images that I had to create with them all. So here are some samples of the other two chicks in this release...


You...Crack Me UP
{click image to view at Unity Stamp Co. website}

http://unitystampco.com/shop/crack/

I don't own very many Copic markers and only about 5 are yellow. I'm not thrilled with the coloring of this guy but the image is adorable!

 photo UT123buw.jpg
  Supplies: Echo Park and other misc paper. (Sorry I was using up my scrap stash) Martha Stewart iridescent glitter, Spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies.


 Here's the Chick in the Rain image
{click the image to view at the Unity Stamp Co. website}

http://unitystampco.com/shop/chick-rain/


 I colored this little guy a little lighter.

 photo UT123cuw.jpg

Supplies: October Afternoon paper from their Midway collection. Martha Stewart iridescent glitter and border punch. Spellbinders circle and scallop dies. Copic Markers.


These images are so cute! Make sure you grab yours quick!

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs