Stamp of the Week Sunday and a Birthday Wish

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello friends! Just a quick post today since I am at CHA to share this week's brand new Unity Stamp of the Week!

 {Faith in What Will Be}


Life does bring us many ups and downs and this sentiment is so fitting for me right now. Here is a card I created using this week's image.

 photo SOTW106UW.jpg

 
For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week Pin Board over at Unity's Pinterest page.  Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. 


Hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
 
Before I go, I want to wish my Dad, Glenn Songer a very Happy Birthday!
 
I love you Dad! I really wish we could be together to celebrate. Try to stay warm over there in Arkansas!! 


Have a creative day!


{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs