We R Memory Keepers featured collection for October

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello friends! Can you believe it's October already? I love October for two reasons...


 The MLB Playoffs
 Halloween! 
So being that October has kicked off, it's time to reveal this month's featured collection from We R Memory Keepers...





I loved the colors and designs in the Bewitched collection. It was really fun to create with. That cute layout above with the little girl is one I created for Summer CHA Trade show booth but that little cutie is not my darling Lily. 

Here's the version I submitted.


I love my spooky little cuties, This photo is from Halloween circa 2010. I used some My Favorite Things and Spellbinder dies along with some fun Recollection Halloween embellies.

Next I wanted to share an Albums Made Easy page I created also using the Bewitched Albums Made Easy Journaling card set.

 Bewitched Albums Made Easy Card Set



Here's a 12x12 Photo Sleeve layout





Every year my friend Monica has an awesome pumpkin carving party at her home in Redondo Beach. These are some of the photos from last year's party. We had such a great time. We really look forward to it every year but this year I won't be able to attend since I'll be teaching in North Carolina at Stitch Craft and Create.

That's all I have for you today. Make sure you check out the We R Memory Keepers Facebook page for more inspiration with this month's featured collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs