We all deserve 1st Place!

Thursday, February 28, 2013


When it comes to mothering we all deserve a 1st Place award don't you think? As Mom's we don't get to take days off or even take time to get well when we are sick. We're the glue that holds our families together. We rise earlier and go to bed later all to meet the demands of our husbands and kids right? 

Well after the day I had yesterday, I am happy to collect this 1st Place award my sweet daughter Lily exclaimed I deserved for taking care of all the "throw ups from Zaza, brother and Daddy."

I just love how honest kids are, don't you? 

Yes it's true, the tummy bug invaded our home yesterday courtesy of this little darling.


It's always hardest when the little ones are sick. You really feel bad for them because they don't understand what's happening. Especially when it's the tummy bug. So withing 30 mins of her arrival we had several messes and clothing changes before her Mom was finally able to come get her about 1 p.m. and just as she left the bug got to my hubby. Oh my goodness what a day I tell you because it didn't end with him. An hour after Scott arrived home from school it hit him too. I swear I did 10 loads of laundry and lived in my rubber gloves all of Wednesday.

So last night Lily and I made a little store run for the boys.


Thankfully we got thru the night without any more messes to clean up. Lily was up bright and early and ready to head to school. I am so glad she got by this and I am feeling OK today...my tummy feels a little queasy but I believe in the power of the mind and I've just been telling myself, ''you're not gonna get it."

Thankfully everyone is almost back to normal today and I was able to finish up some assignments that are due this afternoon. I'll leave you with a little sneak peek of March's Paper Posies kit that will be going live tomorrow.



Hopefully the tummy bug won't invade your home.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs