Set your DVR's We R is on HSN tonight!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello friends. I wanted to mention you'll want to check out HSN tonight starting at 10 PM MT for the new We R Mini 8 and 2 Edge Punch.





I love these new punches and got to create with the Trellis punch for the show tonight. The punch was easy to use and I love that you can layer the strips of cardstock punched with the borders to create a fun card like this one I made using our Crazy for You collection and our black Washi Tape.





 Here's a sneak peek of one of my projects I made for the show using the same punch.




I'm sure the show will be great tonight so don't forget to set your DVR's!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

I set my DVR. Thanks for the heads up.

 
site design by designer blogs