Websters Pages & Unity

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


We're excited at Unity Stamp Co. to team up with Webster's Pages all week long to show you some inspiration with Brandin's newest collection, Girl Land. We've also made some fun projects with the Co-Branded Unity/Webster's Pages stamps too. We'll be sharing some wonderful ideas on the Unity blog so make sure you visit every day! Oh and did I mention there will be prizes so make sure you leave a comment on the Unity blog everyday. I'm excited to be sharing my projects today over at Unity so before I go I'll share just a peek of what I created with Girl Land and the coordinating Unity stamps. Since I made 3 projects you get 3 peeks! 

Sneak Peek #1


Sneak Peek #2
 

Sneak Peek #3



Pretty neat huh! See you over at the Unity blog!

2 comments:

mlady012 said...

Great sneaks!! They look like great projects!

Ross Plata said...

Great Projetc!!!!! I loved!

 
site design by designer blogs