Ready for National Scrapbook Day?

Friday, May 4, 2012

I am soo looking forward to Saturday! There is SO much going on this weekend so if you don't have plans to meet friends to crop on National Scrapbook Day I've got some ideas that you can have fun doing right at home!
First let's talk about Unity Stamp Company! Angela has some fabulous promotions running for National Scrapbook Day plus your chance to be a Guest Designer for Unity in July!




Check out the Unity blog for details about a sketch challenge that we are running for National Scrapbook Day. Here's a look at the sketch ahead of time just for you!


Here's my layout that I created with inspiration from this sketch.


Supplies: I used my Paper Posies May kit to create this layout along with April's SMAK kit from Unity Stamp Co. This kit is so easy to create with when scrapping layouts.

And Angela is running a sweet special on SMAK kits and other rubbah too...



And My Little Shoebox is also hosting a sketch challenge. Make sure you check out the blog tmr for all the details on how you can create your take on the sketch and be entered to win some MLS goodies!

Happy Friday Friends!


1 comment:

Thienly Azim said...

Such fun layout - so colorful and cheerful! I am so happy to be working with all you talented girls!

 
site design by designer blogs