Sunday SOTW Release!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey friends! Hope you all had a great weekend. It's time for a new Unity Stamp Co. Stamp of the Week! Week #20 is this darling image from Tracey Malnofsky & Joslyn Nielson.

                                                                 {more than Cupcakes}




Here's a sample I made for you with some sunny papers from my Paper Posies April kit featuring paper from Bella Blvd.

 
Supplies: patterned paper Bella Blvd, Spellbinders die, May Arts ribbon, Epoxy button, liquid pearls.


 I hope you had a great weekend! I was busy! I spent mine kitting ...



and hanging out at Michaels for Open House...



and a fun trip out to Long Beach with my friend Alice to the Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival.



Alice and I fell in love with these...


They have an Etsy store! Check it out here HephziCreations.

Well friends...that's a wrap for Sunday. Now I gotta get my last class kitted and shipped out tmr. Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!.

1 comment:

Julie Shearer said...

So very cute. Great choice of papers and colors for your card, love it .

 
site design by designer blogs