Stamp of the Week #18

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello friends! It's time to share this week's Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Co! This stamp could not have been more perfect for my project this week. This past Wednesday, my husband and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary and have been a couple for 7 years now. We were married on the island of Kauai at sunset and it was the most amazing day. I wanted to create an Anniversary card for him and this week's stamp of the week was perfect!

 Flip Flop HAPPY



See I told you it was perfect! In Kauai that's all we wear is flip flops! Heck that's all I wear at home too! So here's the Anniversary card I created for my hubby. Bright, cheerful and full of love...

{Happy Anniversary babe! You made it a special one being as thoughtful as you always are}



Supplies: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection. Flip Flop HAPPY Stamp of the Week from Unity. Wilton doily and We R Memory Keepers brad.

 If you're interested in receiving Unity's Stamp of the Week in your mailbox each week, then click over here to find out how! 

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs