New Sketch on the Jbelle blog!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and there's a new sketch challenge posted on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog for you to get inspiration from this week. Here's the sketch.
This sketch is great for a masculine card but I chose to go girly using Prima Life in Colors patterned paper. I also used bling from Daisy D Rhinestones Ice which are on clearance in the store and the Lizzie Anne Designs It's a Party Stamp set

We'd love to see what you're inspired to create from this week's sketch so stop by the J'belle blog and link up your creation to the sketch post or upload your card to PCP or SCS using the code JBEO62.
For more sketchy inspiration, check out the blogs of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars!!!
Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something
Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Dawn Easton ~ Treasure Oiler Designz
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Don't forget Daisy D is on sale in the store and most of it is already marked down in the clearance tab here.
Lastly I want to post this quote for a friend that's needing prayers of love and support to get thru a very difficult time. I am praying for God to give you strength friend...
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do... Eleanor Roosevelt
Thanks for coming by my scrappy little blog today. Enjoy whatever the day brings you!

8 comments:

LorettaL said...

Wonderful!!! Totally mod fun!

Bethany Paull said...

This is wild fun! I love all of the dark silhouette elements.

Heather said...

What a fun card! The black really makes it pop! Great job!

Kristine said...

Well I think your card is fabulous! Loving all your BLING on there and that star and popped up balloon add so much. Great job!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I think this card is beautiful! :D I love all of the elements that you included on it!

Carly said...

Fabulous! Love the embellishments and that ribbon is gorgeous!

Jill said...

I love all the fun and funky silhouettes. Nice work!

Lynda Benden said...

This is awesome Shemaine! I LOVE how you added the felt, what a great idea and SO creative!

 
site design by designer blogs