Happy Friday!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey it's Friday! Yay!!! I can tell my sweet hubby has been really looking forward to today. He has a job in sales and it's not an easy gig let me tell ya! I love him immensely for enduring the up and downs of his job everyday so I can be home with the kids and supporting me in my paper crafting hobby. He's always a great sport and gives me positive feedback on my projects. Love you Babe! OH and I promise you'll have clean laundry tonight!

So this week at Jacksonbelle Embellishments we're featuring Daisy D's products and they're 25 percent off! Many item's are only $1! Here's a quick layout I created for Unity's crinkle challenge for the Hip Hop using Daisy D patterned paper.
My dad caught this photo of me kissing my sweet new baby girl on her birth day July 18, 2007 right after they brought her to me after her 1st bath. For some reason the mega pixels were bad and the image wasn't the greatest so I blurred it with a focal point on Picasa since I don't have Photo shop. It doesn't matter really if the pic not great I'm happy to have a memory of that moment.
Next I used the same paper and emebellies for a card
I love using raffia to make leaves on my cards. It's a fun technique I learned awhile back from the Hero Arts designers. The middle of the flowers is a Sun shaped paper punch. Love that!
Tonight I'm looking forward to baking the cakes and getting the rest of the party necessities ready for Lily's Special day!
It's gonna be great! Have a fantastic weekend whatever your plans are! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs