Happy News!!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's July 1st and if you're a KOTM subscriber at Unity Stamp Co. then you know it's the July kit reveal! Here's this month's fab kit from Unity, a pocket full of...


I finally gave in to my rubber addiction last month and picked up my first Unity KOTM. Swoon, I loved every single rubber cling image and the Bevy of Butterflies kit I got for free just for signing up!
So if you've been on the fence here's a deal worth signing up for. For the month of July if you sign up for the KOTM you'll get this


CUTE! I can see a whole lot of layering being done with this set! If you're interested in signing up click here for the deets.

I also want to mention that Jen Buck has created a fabulous sketch for the Unity Guest Designer Sketch Challenge. If you're interested in being a Guest Designer for Unity then click here to get all the deets!
Now pop on over to the Unity Design Team girls who've posted their take on Jen's sketch.

Be sure and come back and visit my blog tmr! My happy news is I'm the scrapbooking Guest Designer at Unity the entire month of JULY!!!!
I'll be posting my layout I created using the July kit for the Hip Hop! I was doin the Happy Dance when I was asked and I am so honored to be designing alongside of this amazingly talented Design Team Angela has hand picked.
Here's a sneak for you

Hope you're having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs