Home Sweet Home

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm HOME!!!! I had a great time visiting my parents in Arkansas. It was really hard leaving my mom. She's really my best friend and her living so far away has been so hard the past year and a half or so. I really miss her.
My parents have a beautiful home and lots of land for the dogs to roam around on and my dad is busy building her a great craft room to boot! I am happy that my parents have a nice life in Arkansas even if it is so far from CA.
I have to share this photo. It's my dad "grillin in the rain" on the 4th. Love this! Good times and good burgers Dad!


So I wanted to share with you the great sale Jacksonbelle Embellishments has going on now thru July 12th!

Woot Woot who doesn't love Cosmo Cricket? Click here for all the Cosmo goodies in the store on sale.
A huge congrats to all the girlies that made the first cut for the DT positions today on the Cosmo Cricket blog! A special Toot Toot for you friend {wink} miss ~H
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs