Come join the fun!!! Paper Posies 4th Anniversary Party starts today!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009


It's May 1st and time to kick off Paper Posies 4th Anniversary Party! Come on over and join the fun here

Games, chats and contests are just a few ways we'll be celebrating! See you there!


Here's a couple of layouts I created for a DT call that I wanted to share, although I didn't make the team I'm so happy to have created some great layouts that I'm sure my daughter will adore when she's older.





For both these layouts I used Core'dinations card stock that I embossed and sanded to bring out the core. I also used paper by GCD, Jenni Bowlin, Webster's. I also used the Home Accents cartridge to cut the leaves and titles.
Tomorrow I am headed to Del Mar for the Scrapbook Expo with my scrappy friend Heidi and I'm really looking forward to getting into a class. I'll report back on how the Expo was.
Saturday evening I'll be celebrating my 2nd Wedding Anniversary with my sweet husband. i can't wait to see what he got me cause he's been up to something...
Have a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These lo's are stunning, Shemaine. I know your daughter will cherish them always.

Denise said...

Oh they are just beautiful!!! love the papers!!! L is going to cherish them you'll see!!!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL LO's!! Love those papers Shemaine. You always do such amazing work!

 
site design by designer blogs