New Challenge at Scrapping out Loud

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Tuesday! I feel like time is just flying by these days. I can hardly believe school will be out for the summer soon. I definitely look forward to spending summer days at the park with the kids and on the beach.
This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is the scrap a page inspired by this Chinese Proverb "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand."
For this challenge I chose to scrap this layout about my son and his cousin Gavin. My son gets aggravated with his cousin a lot because he's got a lot of energy and is not always a good listener. We explain to Scott that Gavin is much younger and that it's Scott's responsibility to set an example for Gavin. While hunting Easter eggs this year Scott did just that and Gavin turned to give Scott a hug for being such a great cousin and I snapped this pic of the two of them.
Congrats to April's winners of our scrappy RAK Mica & Marit!! Hope you enjoy your scrappy prizes.
This month's sponsor is Scrapdango! If you wanna learn how you can get your hands on some scrappy goodies come on over and visit us at Scrapping Out Loud

7 comments:

Pat said...

Love the look of your blog! Sweet page!

Chelsey said...

what a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Shemaine, this page is so precious. I really love it.

Amy said...

great lo and love the story behind it! that is so sweet!

Cindye Wile said...

awww .. beautiful .. love it.

Jess said...

gosh i just love that pic...so sweet! excellent pg. and love those papers Shemaine!

Denise said...

Fantasic Page, love that pic,,,sooo sweet!

 
site design by designer blogs