Unity Addicts Challenge

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Wednsday everyone! I finally finished a project I was dragging my feet on yesterday but I can't show it to you because it's a Christmas gift. I am sure the recipient will love it :) Mat's uncle is coming into town tmr evening instead of during Christmas as planned so my dead line for his cousins gifts has been moved up. I will be working on completing those gifts today. I am making note cards and a decorated holder for them both. Luckily I have already painted and sealed the wood noteboxes. I hope they will like them.


Today I got my Unity Addicts challenge completed. It's the last one for the year. I can hardly believe that this year is drawing to a close. This week's challenge was a monochromatic card. Here's my take, sorry for the bad pic but there is no sun here today :( We have a storm coming this way today and it's very cold and gloomy outside.

That's it for today, don't forget about the Hip Hop tmr at Unity Stamps. Join us in the Splitcoast forum here and let us know if it's your first Hip Hop. So much fun!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

beautiful card Shemaine!

Jacqueline said...

This is great Shemaine!! Love the trees!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the GREEN!

 
site design by designer blogs