Elegant Easel Card Kit by Anna Griffin

Friday, August 31, 2018

Hello friends. I wanted to share some of the cards I created for the July HSN show. These samples are from Anna's Elegant Easel card kit. I loved putting these together. The kit was full of so many wonderful things to create with. 




This kit included some great die cuts that I embossed with embossing folders to add some texture to them. 




And there are lots of butterflies too!




Many of Anna's dies coordinate with this kit as well.




I love that there was purple in the kit. Do you like to add purple to your cards too?




The 3D flowers include with this kit are by far my favorite! They were easy to embellish each card with and I love that the butterflies coordinated too!





Look at the detail in the butterflies here. So beautiful!



I love pairing glitter cardstock with my cards. Anna has a great variety of colors. They really make your cards pop!


I think this might be my favorite card kit. Although every time I say that, Anna comes out with another kit that blows my mind! Til next time...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs