Albums Made Easy Monday: Creating your own pockets

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello friends. 
I'm thrilled to be sharing another Albums Made Easy Monday with you! 
I have officially switched to the 4x4 Instagram pages for my Albums Made Easy pages. I take most of my photos using my iPhone and love using the Rhonna Designs app for journaling. 
Then I print them out using my Canon Selphy 

 It's a perfect combination!

 Today I wanted to share a super quick and easy way to create your own pockets for your pages to hold tags, journaling, memorabilia and more!

 photo 6-30a1.jpg 

 I added a journal card made with Teresa Collins Hello Life Page kit, a few of the stickers in the kit and finished with a button and twine.

Here's my finished AME page

 photo 6-30b.jpg


I am really enjoying the week by week format. I find it easy and faster to print my photos and assemble the page with the 9 4x4 inserts.


 photo 6-30c.jpg 

I prefer to use 4x4 photos but you could add several 2x2 images to the 4x4 inserts as well. I like to use Picasa.com for cropping my photos to 4x4 and 2x2 sizes. It's a free site.

That's it for this week's Albums Made Easy Monday! I'd love to see what you are creating so leave me a link to your pocket page projects!

Have a creative day!

{S} 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super fun Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs