Today is the day

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Gallery Idol Top 20 is announced and while I was not chosen again, I really enjoy creating for this contest. There are so many fabulous entry cards in the Gallery Idol Gallery Flickr group. Make sure you stop by and check them out and leave some sweet comments. Everyone loves a little crafty love right?

Here's my entry for this year. I think Park Bench by Fancy Pants is my favorite collection right now to create with. I also used a sentiment and number dies from My Favorite Things.

 Happy 16th Birthday


Supplies: Anna Griffin Gabby patterned paper, Fancy Pants Park Bench. Spellbinder, MFT dies. Eyelet Outlet bling strip. Martha Stewart fancy glitter. Clear stamps My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my entry. Congratulations to the Top 20! 
Way to go girls!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs