Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello friends! Happy Mother's Day to all my Mommy friends! It's that time again. Yes another awesome Stamp of the Week Release! I am pretty partial to butterflies but Dragonflies make me swoon too! When I saw this week's image, I could not wait to create with it!



 Dragon Fly of Beauty




 Beauty comes from...


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages, American Craft ribbon, Tim Holtz button, Anna Griffin Eyelet Border Stickers. 


For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week Pin Board over at Unity's Pinterest page.  Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a wonderful Mother's Day  friends! 
{S}

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

What a lovely card Shemaine! I would like to talk to you personally. Would you mind emailing at stampedbym@gmail.com I'm not spamming you, I promise. My blog is stampitscrapitshareit.blogspot.com

Thanks!

 
site design by designer blogs