A little free crafting time

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I finally shipped off all my boxes for Stitch Craft and Create. Hard to believe it's time for the June show again. I am looking forward to returning for another year. I hope the ladies attending will enjoy my classes.
I took some time to relax after all that kitting and created a card for Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes Challenge. I used Authentique paper and Unity/Authentique stamps.



You are the BEST!


Supplies: Authentique Fresh Collection. Authentique Co-Branded Unity Stamps. Simon Says Stamp You die and You stamps. Misc bling and ribbon.



I love fussy cutting stamped images and layering them. It's easy peasy to do and when you add a pop of 3D foam the result is beautiful.

Now it's back to assignments...Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

{S}



1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) the colours and whole design are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

 
site design by designer blogs