25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 7

Friday, December 7, 2012

Hello friends. Welcome back for Day 7 of my...

 
Today's card is from the Simon Says Stamp Everything is Merry card kit.
 
 
Merry Everything
 
 


I stayed true to the original inspiration included in the kit but added the twine and bling.
 
Card kits are a great way to create several cards quickly.
 
This kit is still available for purchase at Simon Says Stamp and I must say I was impressed by their fast shipping!
 
That's it for today but before I go I want to acknowledge that today is Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. We will never forget all the brave men and women who were lost on this important day in our Nation's history.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 Have a fantastic weekend!
 

2 comments:

Alice Carman said...

This came out so nicely!!

Daniella said...

Very nice indeed!!
I came to see if anything was going on with you, since I haven't heard back from you.
I will let you be, and hope to chat again sometime!
xxD

 
site design by designer blogs