25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 6

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hello friends! Welcome back for Day 6 of my...
 
 
Today's card is from the new Yuletide collection from We R Memory Keepers.


 
Supplies: Patterned paper, die cut, fabric brads and cardstock sticker from the Yuletide collection. Finished size 6x6.
 
Directions: fold cardstock at 6x12. Cute woodgrain cardstock at 5 3/4 x 5 3/4. Adhere die cut with foam squares to center. Later cardstock sticker and finish with bow

I made this card to go with some baked goodies I like to give away during the holidays. Many of my friends and family enjoy my Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. So here's a photo of my treats and card on the table in our entry way to the living room.


Here's the recipe in case you'd like to create some of these yummy cookies. You can also add chopped nuts, chocolate chips and coconut to the recipe.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Enjoy!
 
 
Ingrediants:
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 3 cups old fashioned oats (do not used quick oats) uncooked
  • 1 cup cranberries (I like the large ones from Whole Foods)

Preparation

Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add oats and cranberries; mix well.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets
 
 

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Love the use of the tag!

Alice Carman said...

Love the cookies my friend!!! Now I can make my very own with your recipe.

 
site design by designer blogs