Product Scoop: Washi Sheets

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I love designing for We R Memory Keepers. Not only do I get to create with the most awesome products ever but they ask me to do fun assignments like their Product Scoops. A couple of  months ago I was asked to create a layout using our new Washi Tape Sheets and the beautiful Antique Chic collection. 

I wanted to show how easy the sheets were to use on layouts and create your own embellishments with.  Here's a layout I created using the black, yellow and grey Washi sheets.



Teddy
by: Shemaine Smith


I used a 3 x 11 3/4 strip of the Washi sheet as a border to build off of. Then it was easy to use the photo frame die from Papertrey Ink for framing these sweet photos taken of my daughter and her beloved "teddy". I used Therm-O-Web 3D foam squares to pop one of them off my page.

The Washi sheets are easy to cut in your paper trimmer.



They are also easy to apply over patterned cardstock and cut with dies like this one from Papertrey Ink.

  
It was so easy to create these butterfly embellishments from the Washi sheet and paper. To finish it off, added one of the fabric buttons from the Antique chic collection.


I really like the We R Memory Keepers Washi sheets. The possibilities really are endless as to what you can create.

Check out more of the Antique Chic collection and all our Washi Sheet styles at the We R Memory Keepers Website.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs