Creating with Antique Chic

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello Friday and Hello day off for me! It's a new month and that means a new collection for We R Memory Keepers to share. This month we are sharing some inspiration from our Antique Chic collection. When I first saw this collection I was in love. I was so excited that I got to create with it for Summer CHA. Here's a look at some of my projects at the show in the We R Memory Keepers Booth.



Here's a closer look at a few of the projects featured.


 

A layout

 


One more card




You can expect to find the Antique Chic collection at your nearest scrapbook store this month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

these are beautiful Shemaine. I really love that card. Cute stuff ;)

 
site design by designer blogs