Paper Posies October kit

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello friends. Happy Monday! Did you know that I have been designing for Paper Posies kit club since 2009? I have loved every single kit that has come each month since I started designing for Michele. She has a great eye for style and trends. Each month when my box arrives I get so excited to see what she has put together. Paper Posies kits come with a generous amount of pattern paper, coordinating solid cardstock, stickers, fabulous embellies and a special project each month.


Here's a look at the October kit


I shared my cards that I created for World Card Making Day on this post here. And today I wanted to share some more of my art work with the October kit. 

Learning to Fly



I used some Mister Huey mists for this layout and the fun Heidi Swapp instaframes to hold a few photos of Lily getting her first fly lesson @Fly Studios for Olivia's Birthday.

 

 I love adding doilies to my layouts because they add a softness to the theme. 



Here's a fun layout I scrapped about my dear friend Alice Carman. She is one of the sweetest gals I know. Our friend Eva introduced us at CHA and we laughed when we found out that we live 15 minutes from one another. I love spending time with her. She really is special.


 

I love these Color Me Crazy embellies from Petaloo! I used some silver chalk ink from Studio G to color the chipboard and then adhere them with glue dots. Easy and fun to use.

 

Finally this month's project was this Maya Road tin star. I thought since the confetti craze is the current trend I sprinkled confetti inside and added a special message. I used Glossy Accents to seal my message and then glued a magnet on the back. 

 If you'd like to learn more about getting a Paper Posies box at your door each month, visit the Paper Posies website here.

Have a great day!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs