Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, October 21, 2012



Hello friends! Is it really Sunday already? Between soccer, Scott's Band competition and my classes. The weekend really seemed to fly by. 

It's time to reveal the latest Unity Stamp of the Week



Entwined Poinsettia.
Created By: Angie Blom.


Here's my sample for this week created with patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers Yuletide collection.


I stamped my image and colored it in with Copic markers and then layered the sentiment across the wreath.

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week gallery
 
Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. So hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!
 
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I just love these papers--fab colors and designs! LOOOOOOOVE this card, Shemaine!!! You rock:) <3

 
site design by designer blogs