Sunday crafting and a winner

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love Sundays, not much really goes on around our house except football and the occasional soccer game for Scott. That leaves me usually doing laundry and crafting. Today I was in the mood to make some cards and was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger at the Moxie Fab World blog.
 

Here's my take on the challenge with the beautiful Miss Nelly collection by Kaisercraft.



I really like embossing vellum and layering it over pattern cardstock. I think it adds dimension to the card. Since I had all the cardstock out I decided to make another one.




You still have time to create your take on this week's Tuesday Trigger. Visit the Moxie Fab blog for all the details here.
Thanks to everyone that created with my sketch for the Paper Secrets Twisted Card hop. My winner is...


Raechelle Bellus!

Email me your address to shemainesmith@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize out to you this week.
Thanks to all who created with us! 

I am looking forward to a new week. My husband and I have been taking morning walks together and it feels good to be getting back into a healthier routine.
This afternoon my son scored his first goal of the season and I am so very proud of him!



Here's a shot I got of his coach congratulating him before they started the last quarter. The Striker's won 5-3. It's so exciting to see Scott's confidence building.


4 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

I love that photo of Scott! He's looking so grown up these days. CUTE cards too :)

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Both of your Trigger cards are gorgeous!!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous cards, such lovely colours you have used.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs