Paper Posies October kit reveal!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011


I loved this month's kit and as soon as it arrived I dove in. I love that Michele always pairs the best manufacturers to create a super fun kit to create with month after month! This month we have Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd.

Here's some things I created using this fall themed kit!


A fun hello card with Bella Blvd




My little cutie and our neighbor, loving that pizza!


We don't really get fall in the city but I try to capture what I can of my favorite season at our local park.


 Here's a close up some stitched leaves I created with my Sew Easy tool from We R memory Keepers


 I loved these chipboard banner shapes from Bella Blvd I used to create this Fall Blessings card


Finally, here's this month's altered project from Maya Road. A fun acorn banner that I dressed up with Bella Blvd and Martha Stewart Glitter. The Thanks sticker is American Crafts. Easy and fun to create in a short amount of time. 



1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Wow! Really cute stuff, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs