Happy Hip Hop Holidays!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello there Hip Hoppers! Happy Hip Hop it's a Holiday stamp sale celebration today! Angela has just released some SUPER fab holiday themed stamps and we are sharing some inspiration created with these images with you today. There are some great deals for you so please start at the Unity blog to see the deals! I created some quick projects to share with you using 3 of the new kits! First a layout



I used the snowflakes from the Winter Wishes set here to create a fun border on my layout along with Nikki Sivils Gingerbread Land




I also used the Season's greetings image from the Holly Jolly Christmas



And created a card with the same Season's Greeting background image


And since Halloween is just around the corner, I couldn't resist a Spooky card with Treats and Fun!



Trick or Treat 




Now it's time to hop on over to Stephanie and see what she has in store for you today!


Next Blog


3 comments:

Rona said...

That layout is adorable!!! Great cards too! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration today :)

Linda said...

your cards are too fun and cute!

Aleks said...

The layout is super sweet... at first I thought that the snowflakes were pp!

The cards are wonderful! I never did get that embossing folder because I couldn't figure out how to work it...but that looks great!

 
site design by designer blogs