She's crafting again!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello friends! With Lily's big party behind me I am finding time to get back into my studio. I know many of you are waiting for the pics and I am hoping to share some images soon so hang in there. I could tell you that the tutu's and fairy wings looked ADORABLE on all Lily's little friends and the boys in their Pirate caps and eye patches was quite a sight!

There are so many fun collections I saw at CHA that I want to work. Lucky for me all of My Little Shoebox's collections were waiting for us when we returned from CHA and when I saw this  fun challenge over at the Moxie Fab blog that Cath is hosting, I got inspired to dig in!




For this challenge I used My Little Shoebox's Enchanted Garden collection to create my entry. If I haven't mentioned it yet, I am CRAZY for Martha Stewart's Iridescent Glitter! I've been teaching a glitter technique class at Michaels and the fabulous thing about this glitter is that when you use it on an image it will not cover the image but actually let's the image show thru the glitter! *love that* The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


So to add dimension to the pattern in the Classy (item# 11552) patterned paper from the Enchanted Garden collection I used my Oh so favorite glue pen from Sakura and some of this fabulous glitter. I really like the way it turned out!

If you'd like to create a card for this fun challenge there is still time! Link up your creation to the Challenge blog post here.

So that's is for today...let's see what I can create next!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs