Exciting news to share!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello friends. I am still recovering from CHA and in full planning mode for Lily's upcoming Pirates and Pixies birthday party this Saturday. I made two banners on Sunday and have several lists going...lol. If it all comes together I am sure it's going to be memorable!

So today I am excited to share that I've been asked to be a part of the We R Memory Keepers design team. I am so excited to be designing with so many talented ladies! You can check out everyone's bio's here.
Here's a few things I created for the We R booth at CHA with the new Autumn Splendor collection.

A fun fall banner



A fun card with the Sew Easy tool and new glitter fibers


A family Thanksgiving layout


And a pumpkin place card 


I loved creating with this collection! I can't wait to start more assignments and hopefully get to play with the new products released at CHA! The Sew ribbon and Sew stamper!

Here's a video from summer CHA from Craft Critique featuring the Sew ribbon to get you excited!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

That's very exciting news, Shemaine! Big congrats to you!

 
site design by designer blogs