Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love the evening. It's a time when I can reflect on the days events, surf Pinterest and relax. The house is quiet because the kids are asleep. Hubby is sitting on his chair watching TV not paying attention to me tapping away at the keys as I type. I guess I just love the calm of the evening.

Right before CHA I was working like mad to finish some Anna Griffin projects for her HSN show that aired a couple weeks ago. Here's a look at some of what I created.









My card count for this assignment was 117 cards....whew! I'm working on a new call now with some gorgeous paper and embellishments. I'll be sure and share when I can!

Next is some of my design work for the booth at CHA with My Little Shoebox's Audrey collection which is as everyone knows my favorite collection from Helen's new releases! I had so much fun at the show this summer and I can hardly believe that I've been with MLS for almost a year now. I m very thankful for the opportunity that Helen has given me and I am honored to work for her.





This card was created with our new coordinating Cottage Cutz dies from Scrapbook Cottage.

Now that Lily's party is over I have a big to do list of more projects I want to accomplish and one of them is creating with the new co-branded stamps from Unity and MLS!

I love creating for CHA but I also love creating for me. I can't wait to get into my studio and scrap some pics of CHA. It was so nice to spend time with friends and hugs necks with everyone. I really love that I have the opportunity to travel to the trade shows with MLS and see everyone that I might not otherwise get to.  So that's a wrap for the eye candy tonight!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs