Hello Friday!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello friends! So glad that it's Friday. I have been pretty busy at home with my new daycare baby who is 4 months old, my own 3 1/2 year old that's into everything these days and lots of crafting deadlines. Not sure if many of you know but I provide private care for one infant in my home so that I can be home for my own children. I love doing this because it's a win/win for both of us moms. I got a new daycare baby a week ago and she is so sweet. I'd love to show you all a pic of her soon but I need to ask permission from her mom first.
Lily has been wonderful adjusting to a baby in the house and the sweetest thing ever is that when we were out shopping last night she asked me to buy her a baby she saw in the store that had a bottle and teddy bear. She told me "Mommy I need to feed that baby!" I snapped a pic of her this morning with her new baby who she has appropriately named "Baby"


So today I wanted to share with you that Unity has a new challenge site! 


Here's the deets on this week's challenge!
We have a NEW challenge for the next 30 days for you to play along with!
                                and it's all about the BIRDS!
                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                    

So make a card or other stamped project
incorporating a bird or birds!
(Challenge ends on May 14th)

ONE LUCKY WINNER!
Your reward?
100 RANDOM STAMPS 

FREE KIT of your choice valued at $45 or under
HOW AMAZING IS THAT!
 
 

So just create a card and link it up! Easy Peasy friends!
Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

Charity said...

I like your card. Love the picture of daughter and her doll. She's precious!

Angie Blom said...

Oh she is such a cutie.. love the photo and what a fabulous card. Great image Shemaine!!

 
site design by designer blogs