Celebrating a Royal Day

Friday, April 29, 2011


Well it's official, Prince William and Kate Middleton are now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
What a beautiful ceremony it was and I am so thankful for Tivo because there is no way I could have stayed up to watch. I think Kate's dress was just stunning and was only as stunning as the girl who was wearing it made it. As a mom I dream of my daughter and son's wedding days and I can only imagine that Diana is smiling down on William and Harry today and her heart bursting with love and admiration for William and his new bride.

Today also couldn't have been a more perfect day to share my Clear Scraps/Imaginisce project with you.

I used one page of an 8x8 clear album to instead create a wall  monogram fit for a princess, my little princess Lily to be exact. I used paper and punch outs from the Enchanted collection.

Now come check out the design team's creations with their Clear Scraps albums at the Imaginisce blog. Yep there's even a Royal prize up for grabs! Have a beautiful weekend friends!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs