Guest Design work for The Girl's Loft

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello friends! I am so excited to share some work I created for my Guest Design spot for The Girl's Loft. I love The Girl's Paperie collections so when I got my April Jubilee kit in the mail I dove in!

It's a Girl card sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.


 Happily ever after card, sentiments by Unity Stamp Co.





I added some Eyelet Outlet Dove brads to "hold" my banner and some American Crafts Thickers hearts and corner frames



 Here's a fun layout I scrapped of some pics of Miss Erin and I from CHA. I just love this girl!

 And finally a little altered goodie since Mother's Day is just around the corner, May 8th!



I really enjoyed Guest Designing for The Girl's Loft. A huge thanks to Margie for asking me and the fantastic kit!
Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

All so beautiful :)

papertrails leaver said...

Your cards and layouts are fabulous! Contests on the guest dt! Well deserved! :-) Amy

Erin P said...

sooooooo cute!!!!!! of course i love em!!! xoxoxo

Paper Crafts Editor said...

Hi Shemaine! Thanks for participating in our blog hop... We love seeing what readers create and inspire! I must be hungry because those jelly beans look delicious! :) Love you projects.... they're so refreshing and springy! Happy crafting!

Liz said...

CAme for the imaginisce click it with cricut but the girls paperie I love this line of paper still in my stash makes me want to bring it out

 
site design by designer blogs