A Thankful Blog Hop

Friday, November 19, 2010


Hello friends! So glad you've made your way over to my blog today! We are celebrating what we are thankful for with a My Little Shoebox thankful blog hop today. I love it when the holidays come around every year because they bring a sense of warmth to us all. I am so thankful for many blessings in my life but most thankful for my family. They are the reason I believe in my dreams and never give up. My children make me a better mom everyday.

I created this Thanks card for the blog hop today with paper from our Green and Simple Life collections.


I also used our glitter alphabet stickers for my sentiment and one of our journaling die cuts.
If you'd like to check out all of the Design Teams creations head on over to the My Little Shoebox blog here to begin our Thankful blog hop! We've also got a chance for you to win some fab goodies too!!


2 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, my CUTE! This is so adorable!

Debbie Sherman said...

Super cute card Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs