In just 3 days...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It will be December 1st!! I am so excited to be taking a leap and participating in Ali Edwards December Daily. I created my album a few weeks ago when Unity featured both Ali Edward's December Daily and Shimelle's Journal your Christmas and I've been gathering ideas for my stamps I'd like to use from the Unity website. Here are some fantastic sets I'd like to share with you if you too are taking this adventure or to help you get off the fence. And even better, Unity is having a BIG sale thru Monday November 27th 10 AM Central...but we'll get to that later.

First I love Lisa Hetrik's 25 days set

So many perfect sentiments for photo captions here. The 25 days image is perfect for your December Daily cover.

Next I love Samantha Walkers Christmas in the Kitchen set

I just love the vintage look of this set. That's all I'm sayin...

Not only is the Jillibean Soup's Countdown to Christmas perfect for your December Daily and Journal your Christmas but those images are perfect for your holiday layouts too!!


And for those of you that love vintage, Webster's Pages Christmas Delivery is perfect with Webster's holiday collection Waiting for Santa.





And here's the best part of my post...

All these holiday collections are more are available on the Unity website and not only are they totally fabulous, they are totally on sale and Unity is giving every order in US and Canada Free Shipping thru January 2010!  
And when you spend...

$25 = grab bag 
{random stamps -$8 Value}

$50 = FREE BELLA Snowman
$75 = FREE City of Love
BRAND NEW Kit
Our very own Unity Artista

Lisa Hetrick
i adore this kit.
unique and PERFECT for the upcoming VALENTINE SEASON.
isn't it SO UNITY? - Uniquely UNITY.
FREE with $75 purchase!


Now why wouldn't you want to jump on board with me and start December 1st??


2 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Ha... I can't wait either.. and these stamps are so perfect for the December Daily and more.. Love it!!

AJ said...

i never thought to use the jillibean set for the journaling part- great idea! :)

 
site design by designer blogs