Enchanted and some new tools from Imaginisce!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! Shipping this month is a new collection from Imaginise called Enchanted! Dragons, Castles and Princesses OH MY! This collection is perfect for my little girl! Here's a peek at the collection

Make Believe Cardstock Die Cuts





 
Enchanted 6X6 Paper Pad 

Here's a few projects I created with this beautiful collection

For the wand I used a heart shaped chipboard from Maya Road and covered it in If the Crown Fits paper and outlines it with Martha Stewart glitter glue. I used my i-Rock tool to bling out the crowns and the doily placed behind the P. The P was chipboard that I painted pink and then covered in clean micro beads from Martha Stewart. I tied a coordinating ribbon around some tulle and punched a crown for the center.



I also made this door hanging from my daughter's room with crown shaped chipboard and the cardstock die cuts

Here's a closer look at the hanger I created with my i-top and Imaginisce flowers


Now for something really fun!

Here's two Brand New Tools from Imaginisce released this morning on the Imaginisce blog!


The i-Bond!!



the d-stress

These tools are going to be a must have for your crafting stash and they will start shipping in December but guess what! You can win one now! Head on over to the Imaginisce blog and read all the deets here to find out how!

Thanks for making my blog a part of your day!







2 comments:

Jingle said...

Your projects are so cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

These are all ADORABLE!

 
site design by designer blogs