Ella's Sketch and other creations...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Have you visited Ella Publishing? It's a great online publishing company that has ezines loaded with fabulous tips and techniques. Right now they have a fun little contest going on their blog here.



So unfortunately I haven't been able to play til this week but the sketch was an easy one to play with and of course I love incorporating Imaginisce products into the challenges I participate in. So here's my take with Imaginisce's Scooter's vacation line

I used some Washi masking tape from Love My Tapes to journal on. You can use the Sakura white gel pens on these easily and they dry well and don't smear after they are dry.


Here's a card I made this week for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog Zva creative feature using this week's Card Patterns sketch #50. I noticed this sketch over at my scrappy friend Amy Tsuruta's blog. Thnx for posting that friend! I also used paper from the new Cosmo Cricket 8x8 paper pad called Garden Variety. The stamped image is Basic Grey also available in the Jacksonbelle store.
Thanks for stopping by today!



8 comments:

Kim Faucher said...

oooo Love that white journaling!!!

Fi said...

Great layout and your card is sooooo cute, the DP is super cute and so suitable for the card.
Hugs
Fi

Julie Bonner said...

Great layout Shemaine & that card is so ADORABLE - just love it!!

Unknown said...

I swear girl, your work is more and more amazing every day! Wonderful job. Hugs!

Cari Fennell said...

Om my gosh-everything is so adorable-your cards rock-well-everything you do rocks!! Did you get my e-mail a couple weeks ago?
Let me know!
xoxo Cari

~amy~ said...

Love your fun hula LO and your card is magnificent girlie!

Angie Lucas said...

Thanks for mentioning the contest! Your layout is adorable... :-)

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I love both your layout and the card. That Scooter's Vacation line is so versatile isn't it?

 
site design by designer blogs