Winner Winner...

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hello friends! Whoa! I am so excited to share a couple of fun things with you this drizzly Saturday in Los Angeles. I got an email that I won the prize for January at Paper Secrets! I can hardly wait since I don't have any 7 Gypsies in my stash and the RAK is wonderful! You've got to check out this fun community here. There are several great challenges each month and you are entered to win every time you participate. Fun stuff so be sure and check it out!

Next I got an email from Jen about Crop night at 2Peas yesterday and was able to play along with the challenges but since hubby was on the computer I only got one challenge posted. Here's my take on the 14 hearts challenge. We had to create a card with at least 14 hearts so I stamped mine on a Kraft paper heart I cut with my Slice and stamped with a Basic Grey stamp set.

I used Jen's Feb kit from 2Peas and a fun metal clock face from Making Memories to create my take on the challenge. I also used this fantastic gingham ribbon that I love so much I have 3 spools on hand in my stash.
I had fun with the crop and at the end found out that I won the 9pm 14 hearts challenge! Too cool!! So far I've had a lucky weekend! Hope yours is going great too!
Here's what my kiddos are up to tonight. Scott is teaching his lil sis how to play her Leapster2. She's got food all over her face and got ketchup in his shirt too. I'm not gonna tell him just yet...


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Cute card & photo. Congrats on your wins too! :)

Mindy Hanson said...

Congratulations on the win last night at 2Peas :D

 
site design by designer blogs