Elle's Studio January Blog Challenge and more

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This month Elle's Studio has a challenge and you could win a $30.00 gift certificate to the store! Scrap up your holiday memories in a layout and make sure your journaling sums up your holiday season. Link your creation to their blog post here. That's it!


Here's my layout and 5 of our recaps with December's Paper Posies kit. I love the holidays and I love that my husband is a family kinda guy. We had a wonderful holiday together as a family this year.

Next I couldn't fall asleep last night {and now I'm paying for it this morning...} Lily had gone to bed with a fever and I wanted to be close in case she woke up in the middle of the night. So I created this card for this week's sketch at Mojo Monday





Supplies: Pink Paislee Cupid line, Martha Stewart bakers twine, American Crafts chipboard heart with micro beads. Provo craft embossing folder

Lily still has that fever but no other symptoms so I'm keepin an eye one her. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Great layout! I love your use of all the photos & colors. Your card is great too. I hope Lily gets rid of that fever soon!

Courtney Baker said...

Love that card! Are you counting down to CHA?

Ann said...

LOVE the colors on that mojo card!

Unknown said...

Beaautiful! Beautiful!! I especially love the way you use the colors!

laterg8r said...

major mojo on your card - gorgeous :D

Laurel said...

Beautiful creations! Hope Lily gets better soon!

sarah said...

wowsers!! you totally know how to rock those products! ;)

have a wonderful weekend,
sarah.

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the layout!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge. The card is beautiful, too.

 
site design by designer blogs