The time has come to vote and crown the queen!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm so excited!!! I made it to the final 8 for the Croppin Paradise Queen of Crop challenge. The last challenge was to scrap a layout with products you've had for 6 months or older. Here is my entry

I used patterned paper from Fancy Pants Summer Soiree and used and exacto knife to cut along the pattern to slip my photo corner into. I also use vellum paper in two colors with butterfly Spellbinder Dies and then embossed them in my Cuttlebug and added bling. I used thin cut cardstock rolled for the antennas. On the title Summer I traced the foam thickers with white pen to add dimension.
Supplies:
Fancy Pants pattern paper and boarder strips.
Bazzil Basics card stock
Thickers
Me and My Big ideas bling
Grafix vellum
Stickles
pop dots

Voting started Friday evening and is for the next 48 hours. My layout is # 7 If you'd like to vote click here
Hope you are having a great 3 day weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

great LO - love summer soiree :D

Dora said...

It's a stunning lo, and I vote for you, love the picture and the colors!

Courtney Baker said...

This is SO cute. Love it.

 
site design by designer blogs