Jbelle Tuesday!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Tuesday and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I wish I could say I relaxed but there is still so much work to do around this house. It's all coming together tho so I am happy for that!
This week at Jacksonebelle Embellishments we've got a sketch challenge for you. We're also showcasing the new Basic Grey that Lindsey has for you in the store. Just in are the new 8x8 paper pads Eerie and Eskimo Kisses. I haven't gotten my hands on these papers yet so I'm showcasing June Bug which is also in the store. The more I use this line, the more I love it!

Here's our sketch






Here's my take

I decided to flip the sketch and used a bird stamp by Inkadinkado. We've got a great selection of these fun stamps in the store here.
We would love for you to play along with us. If you do, please leave a link to your creation on this post and use keyword JBE070 when up loading to an online gallery. Also, don’t forget we have an awesome contest running all month long for those of you who play along with our challenges. To see all of the contest details, click HERE.
Make sure you stop by an visit the DT Team blogs to see what they came up with for you today.

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

eryn hannig said...

LOVE it Shemaine!! :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous, Shemaine! I LOVE the colors!

Heather said...

Shemaine, your cards are always incredible! I love this! Absolutely fabulous job!

~amy~ said...

Shemaine...gorgeous...fabbie colors!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! Love that paper!

Dora said...

WOW I love thisone, the colors the image, beautiful!

Juls said...

wow!!this is just so gorgeous!! I love EVERYTHING about it!! The image is just beautiful and I love the bright colours you have puit with it!!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW, this is gorgeous Shemaine! You always add such beautiful details to your cards.

Anonymous said...

OOOOH this is gorgeous! I love the paper, colors, loops, sooo cute! Handsome boy you have too! :D

Bethany Paull said...

Gorgeous Shemaine! I love the colors and the cut out flowers for embellishments. Hope your son is enjoying the new school.

 
site design by designer blogs