I'm Back and finally Getting Sketchy!!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday friends! Sorry for the late post but I had a slight technical difficulty with my computer. Our mouse started acting funny a few days ago and would freeze. We couldn't figure out what the problem was and then late last night the keyboard and mouse went dead. I was up til 1 a.m. trying to figure it out but no luck.

So this morning I had a tech come over and thankfully it was only a minor issue! After a morning run to Frys and 30 bucks I'm on a wireless system and back in business!!

So onto this week's sketch at Get Sketchy!!! But first we have a FAB sponsor this week!






From our passionately popular Who's That Girl? images to our too cute for words MFT Presents images, there is a little something for everyone and a lot of something different.

This week if you'd like to play along you could win a stamp set from My Favorite Things! Now here's our sketch



We were lucky to receive a few of the new My Favorite Things sets free!!! Here's my take on the sketch using the set Too Cute to Spook

The added bonus this week is to distress your project! Can't wait to see what you create with this week's sketch. I think Bree has an extra suprise for you this week so head on over to the blog for the Deets here!
And to wrap up the GCD & Grafix blog party click over to the GCD blog and leave a comment to win $50.00 in product from both manufacturers!!! Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

love that card, esp the googly eye and the bling in the tree! :D

~amy~ said...

Glad you're computer is fixed and ready to blog and blurf!!! super cute card shemaine!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!!

 
site design by designer blogs