A Sunday Suprise

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good afternoon! I want to say sorry for not posting my tutorial yesterday we had an unexpected phone call in the early morning from my friend Dominique. She called to let us know her and Will were at the hospital to have their baby. She wasn't due until May but the baby was weighing close to 10 pounds. I kinda thought that the baby wouldn't come til Sunday and sure enough he arrived after midnight. Baby Love weighed in right at 9 lbs and was born early Sunday morning.
I'm headed out to see them this afternoon and will post my tutorial this evening.

Last night we had an online crop over at Little Red Scrapbook. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed the challenges that Sara posted. Here's a layout I created for the Die Cut challenge using the April kit.

1 comment:

Jess said...

i love your pg! congrats to your friend!

 
site design by designer blogs