The Insomniac Scrapper

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yes it's 1:59 am and I just finished my layout for this week's challenge over at Scrapping Out Loud http://www.scrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/ This week's theme was to scrap someones zodiac sign. I chose this pic of my 11 year old son Scott because it really shows his personality! The title is he's a Leo. The journaling is a few of the positive personality traits of the Leo sign. I used Basic Grey's Archaic collection card stock and elements stickers, thickers and chipboard.

My mom left this morning to go back to Arkansas and I am really missing her. While she was here I would blog while she read on her air mattress on the floor of my son's bedroom. I could look over and see her and now there is an empty space on the floor. I miss my mom so much but I am so very thankful for the time we were able to spend together and all her help while she was here.

Guess I better get to bed, the baby gets up early!

Blog candy alerts!!!
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is giving away anniversary blog candy here http://sweetnsassystamps.blogspot.com/2008/11/anniversary-blog-candy.html
be sure to stop by a few of the design team memebers blogs for a chance at more candy!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sorry your mom had to go back home....but loving your Leo page! That is a fantastic pic of him...too cute! Thanks for playing along this week..I think you are the only one! lol ;-F

Denise said...

Huge Hugs coming your way! I know how hard it is to have a mom live far away....I feel that empty feeling when my mom leaves too! Thanks for playing along your layout is awesome!

 
site design by designer blogs