Anna Griffin Trimmings Cut and Emboss folders

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Hello friends! Today I am sharing some of my designs with Anna griffin's Trimmings cut and Emboss folders featured again on HSN yesterday. 



I love that you can layer these folders for a fun look. For this card, I used two of them and a floral border sticker.


This one has 3 layers of the same folder.




For this card I turned the layer vertically and added another floral border stip and sentiment.  


Here's another vertical card. The border really adds to the design of the card.





I love using the color purple in my designs. I love how this one turned out.





If you'd like to pick these up, you can order them from Anna Griffin's website here 
Thank you for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs