Lovely Concentric Frame Dies

Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello friends, I am back to day sharing some beautiful cards that I created using Anna Griffin's Lovely Concentric Frame dies. These are available now at HSN and will be airing on tomorrow's show along with some other great products. Click here to purchase. Meanwhile here's a few things I created with them.


This thinking of you card with the gold cardstock really shows off the intracut details of the die.


A sweet "For my Grandmother" sentiment finished this card perfectly.



My heart is bursting from the die cut and tucking some flowers on each side really makes it the focal point of the card.




This one my be my favorite since I love the color purple so much and this embellishment was perfect for the card. The metallic cardstock really makes the embossed image stand out from behind the dies.





Don't foget, Anna will be on HSN April 14th! Here's a link to the program guide so you don't miss her here!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs